I had the great pleasure to spend a weekend in Denver. My main hostess was Peggy Yujiri and her family. I was taken care of beautifully. Additionally I had the opportunity to spend a rich and pleasant evening with area leader Michael Hentrich on the evening of my arrival.
A big reason for going to Denver was to present a paper at The Second Annual Conference on Science and Spirituality held at Iliff School of Theology. I report a little about this conference here.
I spent Sunday morning following the conference at the beautiful Church Center of Denver. At 10 I enjoyed an hour or so with second generation people ranging from 7 years old to 21 years old. Great group, much fun.
At 11, I spent a little over an hour with the congregation at large. My sermon was about why Father speaks so much, two different types of his speaking, and why it is a good idea to pay attention to and do what he says.
Here are a couple of pictures of my time with the Denver family.
Many thanks and love to my hosts, the leaders, and all my brothers and sisters in Denver.
A big reason for going to Denver was to present a paper at The Second Annual Conference on Science and Spirituality held at Iliff School of Theology. I report a little about this conference here.
I spent Sunday morning following the conference at the beautiful Church Center of Denver. At 10 I enjoyed an hour or so with second generation people ranging from 7 years old to 21 years old. Great group, much fun.
At 11, I spent a little over an hour with the congregation at large. My sermon was about why Father speaks so much, two different types of his speaking, and why it is a good idea to pay attention to and do what he says.
Here are a couple of pictures of my time with the Denver family.
Many thanks and love to my hosts, the leaders, and all my brothers and sisters in Denver.
Comments